Friday, November 11, 2016

I think the technology is really changed our live,especially cell phone.Somebody did a survey before,like in the America, people will look at phone 44times per day per person.which mean they will look at phone like 13596000000 times in the whole America every day.If I was the phone, I don't want people to look at my face like this much,and if I can,I gonna punch the person who look at me so much times but anyway,the technology is really necessary in our live.For example,we can't have no phone with us,even one day,and we have lots of data in our phone.that is always important privacy information.And we don't want people to look up our phone,because we may have some secrets in the phone.So we can not have no phone,so the technology is really changed our lives.

1 comment: