Friday, November 4, 2016

first day of the school

In my memories, the first day I arrived at EWK airport, I was so afraid about the American.Because I never came to America before,and I missed my parents.Even only few days.But my host family was very nice.They picked  me up from the airport,and tried to communication with me, and helped me to fix my pronunciation.I know that is a kind of torture for them,but they still helped me. They made lots of tips for me about the furniture's name, and glue them in the furniture.I was so lucky to met them,and I always thanksgiving them.By the way,my hostmom is a christian,She always take me to the church.I love church actually,because the God will tell me what I want to know.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to go to a place that makes you feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete